The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, October 11, 2008

sick girl



I don't know what is happening, but I know I don't like it.

For the past week, or actually, few weeks, I have been feeling unwell, and it has been getting worse. This week was the kicker. Every time I ate something, I got sick, and felt like I wanted to die. Night before last, I was in so much pain that I couldn't sleep or walk upright. That stinks, especially when your bedroom is in the basement.

Don took, or rather, forced me to the doctor yesterday. If any one out there doesn't know: I am the world's shittiest patient. After questions, a "does this hurt" session, blood and urine tests and then xrays, this is what it is: ????? That's right, still not sure, but it could be my gall bladder. Oh joy.

One of my tests, my urine test, made the doctor not very happy. Apparently, they found blood in my urine, which totally isn't normal, and is doubly not normal when you have had a hysterectomy, which I did around 6 years ago. Because of this little occurence, I get to go back next week for more tests. If it is still more of the same, eh, who knows.

All I know is that I want this damn pain to *STOP*! It hurts, I can't walk upright, and I have had to miss my girls last soccer game because I can't walk faster than a 90 year old zombie on valium. Man I'd love some valium right now...

I'm exhausted, so I think I will close my eyes for a while. If anyone out there who reads this is a praying type, throw a couple up for me. I'd appreciate it.

Oh, last minute movie recommendations:

The Happening: Really *isn't*. Couple of interesting scenes, but all in all a big disappointment, but then most of M. Night Shamalayn's movies are.

You Don't Mess With The Zohan (unrated): Completely inappropriate and funny as hell! NOT NOT NOT FOR THE KIDS!!!!!! But, wow, who knew Adam Sandler had such a nice bum?!

Ironman: Loved it, and again, Robert Downey Jr. is rockin' the bod. Good grief. Gwyneth Paltrow was even good in this, and I hate that anti-American loser.

Take care y'all,

\IiiI

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, Penny. Will be praying! Hope they figure it out right quick! I LOVED Iron Man. Watched it last night, in fact. I'm not messing with the Zohan though.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

I clicked on the Simple Woman link and just kept reading...ooohhh...if you have gall bladder problems, I feel for you! I had mine taken out last October. I thought I was going to die before they finally yanked that puppy out. Any "fatty" foods, including olive oil, kicked it into high gear. I had lost 60 pounds and that is when it started hurting.

ps: I SO agree with you on Robert Downey, Jr. He's looking nice these days. Loved Iron Man...and Tropic Thunder.

Michelle at Sleepy Cat Hollow
http://sleepycathollow.wordpress.com/