The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Sunday, September 7, 2008

penny needs

I was lookyblogging today, came across something amusing, and am going to try it for fun.

The rules: All you have to do is Google your first name with the word needs behind it and post the results

Here we go:

Penny needs a bra (pfft, ain't no one gonna argue that, eh lol?)

Penny needs a meme (what the hell is a meme?)

Penny needs to come back (I'll take that as God's way of telling me to go back to Texas...let me dream, will ya?)

Penny needs a home (have one, thanks)

Penny needs to switch meds (yeah, the ones I'm on obviously aren't working)

Penny needs to stay retired (sounds easy to me!)

Penny needs some love (Amen to that one!!!!)

Penny needs to hire an album designer (I'll never sell my album with the art on it now: a middle finger with a smiley face. I don't think it says what I am trying to get across...)

So, if you read this......

TAG! YOUR IT!!!

`
Try it out and see what it says about you!

\IiiI


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Penny,

This is a fun one! I've done it before.