The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Sunday, June 8, 2008

credit where credit is due


Yesterday, I commented on the movie "Meet The Spartans". In that comment, I said that I would rather watch "Scary Movie 3" again than to endure another showing of MTS. Even though I stand by what I said, these words were not my own.
~
Now, I am not a person to take credit for another persons' literary genius, especially something as priceless as that above. So, giving credit where credit is due, I will tell you who came up with this gem. Mike Walleman, a family friend, who watched the whole movie sitting on my couch, eating my famous baked sandwiches, let this baby roll from his moustache strewn lips. So there you go:
~
Mike Walleman said it. Not me.
~
Quit whining, Mike. It is *so* unbecoming of a male of your stature...or something...
~
Big baby...:).
~
\IiiI

No comments: