The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

just the bead cubby

I really need to apologize to all y'all for my complaint strewn post yesterday (yup, you aren't crazy, it is gone. The wonder of the "delete" button). I have friends and family that are dealing with so much more than I, so I will shut my piehole and concentrate on the matter at hand: the cubby lol.

This first pic is from the understair area that will contain my DDLM stuff and assorted postcards I have recieved from my Texas fam over the years. Note to them: I still have every one you ever sent, including the Bennie Easter card from 4 years ago :). See how liquid nails is just too cool??





Sorry about the lighting, but one of our ceiling can lights went out. You would think that any light that can cost up to $20 a pop would last *forever*, but noooooo heehee...



This last one is of my mosaic-tile-on-metal experiment. The tiny tiles are pain in the booty, but I think it will look pert darn awesome when I am done. That corner guy is Mr Kokopelli, overseer of mosaic madness...



There you go, bead cubby galore. Hopefully I will be able to get in there and get some more tiles up soon. My oldest, Stephanie, is going with her daddy and the youth group from church next weekend to Michigan Adventures to see Hawk Nelson in concert, and Sierra and Savannah are staying home with me. I'm trying to see if their aunt will take then on Saturday so I can have a little alone time to get some necessary housework done and maybe, just maybe, some work done in the cubby. Keep your collective fingers crossed :).

As for the up-and-coming Mother's Day, I have informed Don that I only want one thing. Remember the random thoughts post a few days ago? At the very end, I mentioned the fact that I wanted an Arby's Roast Beef sandwich and a Jamocha shake. Well, I still do, and if he will get me one after church on Sunday, I will be one happy mommy. Am I a cheap date or what lol?!?!?

It was bound to happen... The world of White kids is starting to wake up and my coffee is getting cold, so I will leave y'all for now. Again, I apologize for my venting and hope y'all can forgive me.

Until next time,

\IiiI

3 comments:

boo said...

HEY BABY —

I love those tiny little tiles...where are they from??? The cubby is looking so good.

Love you,

momma

Anonymous said...

What rant? No fair!! I like rants!!! No deleting!!! Ranting!! Yay!! Ranting!! One of my very favorite things!

The cubby is coming along very nicely. Pretty pretty. Screw those little tiles....you're crazy! But it sure does look purdy.

I'll talk to you tonight...for beady lessons!!

Lisa said...

You don't need to apologize! Everyone's situation is valid! I hope you didn't think I was being condescending. I was hoping to be encouraging!

The cubby is cute!