The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, April 28, 2008

circles and eyeballs, circles are pretty, a tasty wonderful, just like black grapes!


Let's face it: translations from the original Japanese never make sense lol!
~
This is a picture of Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV, or just plain Edward, my favorite-ist character from "Cowboy Bebop The Movie" and the entire series. I love her so much that I took a CB quiz and found out I am Ed! Yea!! I even immortalized her in my bio to the right. It may be sad, but I don't mind. She is fun and quirky and smart and more than a bit mental...just like me heehee!
~
Co-op is over for the summer, school for us is almost over as well, even though I am already setting up curriculum for next year. Time now to concentrate on my Lay Ministry studies, my bead cubby, Spring cleaning, soccer madness and life in general. I kick myself for everytime I said I was bored lol.
~
Yesterday, Pastor Dave asked if I would consider signing for the services, so that we can open up our church to those who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. I would love to do that again! It has been so long since I interpreted, and I really miss it a lot.
~
We, as a church board, decided that the church should focus on the concept and life of prayer, making it become a way of living and a habit, instead of just something you do because you are supposed to. For Altar/Family Prayer time yesterday, we asked people to pick up a Psalm from a table outside the sanctuary seperated into four categories: Psalm of Thanksgiving, Psalm of Lament, Psalm of Trust, and Psalm of Understanding. No two people had the same Psalms. The idea was that everyone would read their prayer at the same exact time, filling the church of the prayers and voices of His people. It sounds strange, and at first, it was, but as the moment went on, voices changed from whispers to a beautiful prayer that filled the room. Everyone was saying something different, but they all said the same thing. It was a cool experience, and one that I hope we will do more often.
~
Time again to be off and running. Don took the day off from work because he has a cold...my cold, that I have been battling since last week...you know, the one that I don't get a day off to deal with lol? God love him, he did do all the laundry and put up a new organizer in the laundry room for me on Friday when the girls and I were at co-op. I could do the same thing...if I ever had more than 5 minutes alone in my house at any given time lol! Guess I should hush up and not look a gift horse in the mouth :).
~
Until next time...
~
\IiiI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's supposed to make sense. :P
It is Ed.