The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, March 14, 2008

Up, Up And Away I Go!!



Well, after what has certainly seemed like a lifetime, the wait is finally over. Tomorrow night I am on a plane out of Detroit, Michigan and into San Antonio, Texas. Yee-haw! Saying a temporary goodbye to 30 degrees and a welcomed hello to the 80's and 90's!!!

It dawned on me the other day that, in our 21 years of friendship, this will be the first time that we have been with each other, 24 hours a day, non-stop, for a week. Sure, anytime I went to El Paso before, we would hang out, but eventually she would have to go home. Not this time mwahahaha!!! I can't wait to see what kind of conversations end up happening between us, or what clean-cut trouble we can get into. You never know, new things may be discovered.

So, until I bombard y'all again with my banter, take care and don't do anything I wouldn't do :). Here's praying for a safe trip.

Adios Mijitos!


\IiiI

No comments: