The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, October 5, 2012

day 3, 4 and 5: yeah, i got a good excuse

Day 3: Hubs and I had a big ole fight, so I was busy punching things so I never went on the computer, but I *do* have a movie recommend for the day:

The Killing Strain


Swine flu goes ape shit!  Good times! Sometimes, dead is better!

Day 3: Hubs' sister came from Arkansas to visit, so after the fight when the hubs still isn't talking to me after I spent 3 hours cooking Chicken Schnitzel, oven potatoes, steamed broccoli and chocolate pie.  Have a good movie to recommend for the day though:

Evilution


Military germ warfare or alien entity?  Rent an apartment and find out!
 
Day 5: All officially caught up :).  Is hubs over it yet?  Can't tell.  He has had a hard week at work, so even if he was over it, he is so consumed by work that he is cranky anyways.  C'est la vie.  I hate the weekends.  BUT, I will have bad zombie films to make up for it!

Humans Vs. Zombies



Local college has a group called "Humans Vs. Zombies", a live video game.  Little do they know that this nightmare is about to go real!

I would join a live HVZ in a heartbeat, believe me!

So, there you go.  All caught up :).

Have a better weekend than I will!

Peace, Love and (why do i let it bother mel?) Zombies \IiiI

1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Maybe you need to cook some brains, nice and salty, for your hubby. That might bring up his spirits. And yours ;-)