The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 day book challenge~ day 11

Day 11: book by your favorite author.

That would be The Tea Shop Mysteries...and the Scrapbook Mysteries...and the Cackleberry Club...all by Laura Childs.

I am weird. I become *addicted* to certain writers and have to gobble up everything they ever do. I have read all the works of Hillerman, King, Alt, Thurlo, Anthony, Beaton, Cornwell, and many more. I'm just that way. When Hillerman died, my heart broke because the literary world was losing an amazing writer.

Okay, I'm done.

Peace, Love and (why did you have to leave me tony??) Zombies \IiiI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're better at keeping up with this than I am. I think I've already missed two days...

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

LOL. I just make up for it by doing two on the same day!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I do the same thing. I don't get addicted to writers often, but when I do... on my, I have to read everything they have written!