The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Sunday, April 17, 2011

new day

Went to my WW meeting and came out unscathed. I just need to get a move on and get my ass back in gear. I have a good reason besides the fact that I just want to be sexy. My friend and WW guru, Marla, has convinced me to join her in the 2011 Warrior Dash taking place the end of July in Lansing, Michigan. Am I insane? Yes. Is she? Yes, which is why I am doing it with her. We don't plan on winning...we just plan on having a freaking awesome time getting sweaty, filthy and free beer. Who the hell says no to free beer???

Not this guy:

And certainly not me :).

Peace, Love and (what the hell am i getting myself in to?) Zombies \IiiI

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

WoooHooo! Get down and dirty baby! i want pics. I used to do this every year when I was in the Marine Corps, the event was Called G.I. Joe or G.I. Jane (yes, Marines are very creative lol). But it was fun and when I was done, I would sleep for a couple of days. Then I would spend a few extra days searching for mud in, errrrr... yeah.

I'm going to check if they have one close to here, maybe my Piano Man and I can get down and dirty too!

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

Free beer is a blessing from above and should not go ignored, lest some diety or force of nature smite you down.

FYI, I stumbled across your blog via a comment you left on another blog, and for the life of me, I can't remember which blog it was. If I remember, I'll let you know.