The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, January 28, 2011

freaking out

Thanks for your understanding and silly comments about my follower post. I realize how horribly self-centered it sounded, but it was all meant in good fun.

Today the young lady we are hosting from China arrives. Needless to say, I am nervous as hell. So many schedule changes, so much on the schedule to start with between Sophia (her American name), Stephanie, Sierra and Savannah. It is insanity. But I will take it as a good sign that the American name she chose fits in perfectly with the girls lol. I've been cleaning all day long and I am sure there is still more to do, I am just not going to go look for it.

Okay, off to clean up myself, get dressed and get ready to go pick up Xu Jing, aka Sophia. Wish her luck lol.

Peace, Love and (please don't let us damage this child) Zombies \IiiI

No comments: