The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, August 13, 2010

30 days of truth- day 9-12 and stuff :)

Sorry. My puter has been pissy with me, so I haven't been able to be around as much as I like. I have a lot of bloggy banter to read and make up for :).

With that, let us continue the "30 Days Of Truth)...

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

I guess that would be my best friend for over 20 years, Naomi. She has a busy life, going to school and being the fabulous jewelry artisan she is. We just don't get to talk like we used to, and when we do, I feel like I am boring her to death with my plain ole mommy life. I love her to pieces, would give her half my heart if she needed it and I miss her bunches.

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Shitster. Moving on....

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

It's strange. It's different stuff on different days. One day, it will be my hair. Another day, my singing voice and cooking ability. On an odd day, I have been complimented on my superb flirting skills lol. Sometimes the attractiveness of the twins hehee. Once in a while my Texas accent. As of late, it's my weight loss. I don't know how to take compliments at all, so even when I get one I have to wonder if they are lying or not lol.

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

My tolerance of Michigan lol.

I was asked an interesting question by my friend at Sleepy Cat about my post on what my shitster pulled on the will and trust. Why didn't we go to the police? When I found out this had happened, I was already back in Michigan trying to deal with all the hell I went through at the funeral and burial and the loss of my father. I didn't have the money to go back to New Mexico, get a lawyer, etc., so I had to just let it go. What could I do? After I had some time to adjust to what had happened, I came to this conclusion. She is evil. If being evil makes her happy, let her have it all. I have a beautiful family, a great home, a blessed life. Let her have everything else. Screw her. Does it still make me angry when I think about it, of course. But I am still the pretty one :).

One bummer about getting tats: you can't give blood for 12 months afterwards. Seems antiquated to me...

I had been given an award or two by my bloggy friends out there, and I ever claimed them :(. Now, I can't find them...WAAAAA!!!! Can I have them again please lol????

On the weight loss front, I have officially lost 33 lbs :). I am at a happy size 10-12, and am looking forward to losing more. My goal is 137 lbs. Now, it doesn't seem to impossible!

Guess that is it. Nothing special. Just me...the pretty one.

Peace, Love and (i'm still here) Zombies \IiiI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that about the tats.
Congrats on the weight loss!

Debbie said...

APPLAUSE...APPLAUSE! Wonderful news on your weight loss....you are doing incredibly well. When do we get to see a photo of the new tat? I want another one...but then I think maybe six is enough? :)