The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, August 7, 2010

30 days of truth- day 6

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.

Bury one of my children. I have buried my entire side of the family tree: parents, grandparents, etc. The Fassett line ends with me. But to bury one of my babies...that would officially kill me. Recently, a friend of mine from high school lost one of her sons in Afghanistan...he was only 20 years old. I don't know if I could do it.

Peace, Love and (me first me first me first) Zombies \IiiI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of my biggest fears. I can't imagine how horrible it would be to have to bury your own child. I hope we will never have to find out.

Debbie said...

My worst nightmare ever! I can't even imagine the horror and pain. My deepest sympathies go out to your friend.