The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 days of truth- day 17

Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.

"The Zombie Survival Guide". Now I know that when they finally attack, I will need find me a nice big attic some place and hold up, picking them off one by one. I'm sorry...what did you think I would say...?

My friend Kevin said he found something at Border's that just screamed my name, so he sent it to me. In the mail today came:

A "Pride, Prejudice and Zombie" 2011 Calendar!!!!

Color me a happy happy girl!!!!!

Peace, Love and (so far, february is my favorite lol) Zombies \IiiI

No comments: