The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

shrinking away to nothing

Well, not quite, but working on it :).

Since mid-April, I have been part of Weight Watchers. I got tired of being fat. I got tired of being embarrassed. I got tired of looking at my clothes and wondering what I could jam my fat ass into that day and not look stupid in. I got tired of avoiding cameras and lakes and shorts and dresses. I know there are fat people out there that say, "Hey!! Fat is sexy! I like being fat!!" Well, good for you, but I did *NOT* like being fat at all. So, I took my fat ass to a WW meeting, and a new way of life began.

My stats at the beginning of this adventure are as follows:

Weight: 206.6 lbs.
Size: 18
Bubbies: 38G

Now, as of yesterday's weigh-in:

Weight: 178 lbs.
Size: 12
Bubbies: 38DD

Every year, the powers that be change what they call a "healthy weight" for specific heights. I am 5'2, and 10 years ago, the healthy weight would was 135-140 lbs. Now, it is 127-132 lbs. My goal is to reach that 135-140 lb. range. The rest will just be gravy. If I had waited any longer, the healthy weight would have probably become 100-105 lbs., so I am glad I am doing this now lol.

I'm not done. Not by a long shot. I now know that this goal is *not* impossible, it is *not* improbable, and is *not* just a dream or fantasy. It is within my grasp, and I am not letting go. Getting skinny is fun and I like doing fun stuff :).

It is not a diet.

It is a way of life.

Amen and amen.

Peace, Love and (damn I look good!) Zombies \IiiI

6 comments:

bingsy said...

http://www.malls-info.com/outlet/victorias_secret.html

Victoria Secret Outlet stores are having a really good sale on bras and stuff, really really good. I happen to know they have really cute ones in your size. The link says there is a store in Auburn Hills, Michigan? I just spent tons of money there, but it was really fun actually.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Congrats! I really need to start back on the loosing weight. Big sigh.

Cogent Ascending said...

Girlina you have inspired me.
I joined the gym and have been three times this week and so far I'm loving it.
My goal isn't weight loss but to attain greater beauty so thanks for the mental kick in the butt.
Keep it up!!!

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Bingsy@ I haven't been to one of those in years lol!

Sleepy@ Thanks! Getting started is the hardest.

Cog@ Finally! I am a positive influence lol! Go get beautiful babe!!

LivingDeadNurse said...

Way to go!!!...i am 5'2 and would love to be a 140 (160 now) but I can't seem to have time to exercise...way to tired after working...so kudos!

~Byn There said...

you go girl! I need to get in the groove again too. never realized gaining 10 pounds was part of the grieving process. ugh. it's not even like I eat that much....what' up with that.

Love your vacation pix, Michigan does have it's moments you must admit but I know your heart will always belong to Texas.

Love & hugs!