It's Monday. Went wandering around to find a meme to fill the void. It is a Saturday meme, being done on a Monday and, quite frankly, I don't wanna link back. So there. Shoot me.
1) What was the last thing you listened to? Something the girls were listening to on Sirius XM on the t.v.
2) How old are you? Old enough to know not to trust everyone but to give everyone a chance...kinda...you know how I am...
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now? I am from El Paso, Texas, and no, obviously, from my constant rants about the poopy state I live in now, I do not live there. Dammit. Double dammit.
4) Is it cold where you are? For about 10 months out of the year, this fooking state is under ice. Except for now. Now, the humidity is so high, even the mosquitos are suffocating. I hate it here. Yes, dry heat is different...dumbass.
5) What's the time? Why do all memes have such stupid questions? What do you care? Maybe it's 6 a.m., maybe its 5 in the afternoon. What are you trying to prove??
6) What are you wearing? Ever see the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" movies? I'm wearing an apron.
7) What was the last thing you ate? Half a turkey sandwich last night. Gosh, my noshing is out of control.
8) What was the last thing you watched on TV? Half an "Angel" rerun.
9) What's your middle name? It's so boring and white bread that if I told you, I'd have to kill you. So ask me again...
10) What's your favorite tv show? Why? I have many. Usually reality t.v. like RHW or "Kell On Earth". Why? Because it is nice to know I am not the only completely messed up person around.
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence. "It was later...Helen-and-Hippia-came-up-to-me-and-told-me-that-I-could-come-to-a-pre-Bacchanalia-party-and-that-Alice-and-Iole-could-come-too-but-only-if-they-could-see-the box."
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it? "Pulse 2: Afterlife". It was an American version of a Japanese movie so, naturally, it sucked...bad.
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country speak with strong accents? I know I have an accent. I am a Texan. We all have accents, especially to people in a state with no culture whatsoever. I have been asked to repeat words like "fire" because it is amusing. I was actually asked, by a deaf client mind you, if I was from out-of-town. She said I *signed* with an accent. Kid you not. The people in my country of Texas have strong accents to be sure that the lower lifeforms cannot possibly pretend to be as wonderful as us. Just a simple fact :).
I think that, at some point in our lives, we all deserve to have a card like this:
Use it well. You are welcome.
Peace, Love and (bitch-slapping with a pimp hand) Zombies \IiiI