The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, April 24, 2010

saturday 9

I wanna hold your hand meme :)

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand

1. What do you notice about other people's hands? First, how big. Second, if they have soft skin or dry skin. I am a sign language interpreter, so if your hands are ugly, who knows what you are actually saying lol.

2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn't see? My girls' rooms. I don't even go in there!

3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden? Adds to the burden, big time. I could never be a hoarder, and, as a matter of fact, my hubs complains that I throw too much stuff away.

4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre? "How To Train Your Dragon". Really cute movie.

5. What do you have under your bed? Since my bed sits on the floor, nothing...I hope. Wait...haven't seen the cat lately...

6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique? Have no clue.

7. What's your current favorite TV commercial? Anything with Flo from Progressive.

8. Who do you owe a phone call to? No one calls me...I call no one.

9. Do you know about my friend's new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please? :) Pfft, why not. We all need new memes in our lives.

No comments: