The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Sunday, March 7, 2010

stealing sunday meme

Sunday Stealing: Another Meme About Me


1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yes

2. What was your dream growing up? To be a marine biologist or a deaf education teacher...I could always teach deaf fish...

3. What talent do you wish you had? to play guitar.

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? Texas Tea

5. What was the last book you read? The Silver Needle Murder by Julie Childs and Death of a Maid by M.C. Beaton

6. What zodiac sign are you? Pisces

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. I have two tattoos, one on my wrist and one on my ankle, only ears pierces 4 times

8. Worst habit? Hating myself

9. What is your favorite sport? Football

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? optomistically pessimistic

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Where do I start?

12. Tell me one weird fact about you. I am just plain ole weird.

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? SCARY

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Everything

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Depends on what you’re doing.

16. Ever been arrested? Nope

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Play with it

18. What's your favorite place to hang out at? I don’t get to hang out, so I guess home.

19. Do you believe in ghosts? absolutely

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? watch horror flicks

21. Do you swear a lot? More than I should.

22. Biggest pet peeve? Idiots who won't put their shopping carts into the cart corral, but rather will put it next to the car that is, surprisingly, parked next to the cart corral.

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? odd

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? A long time ago, but not now.

25. Do you believe in God? Yes...and the Goddess is in there too.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Number 25......Agreed. :)

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with being weird.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Mejis, I dote in being weird lol.