1. Today I will be doing something strange...being quiet and still. I need to hear a voice...one other than the 50 negative ones that have taken me over.
2. You say "why are you so freaking weird?", and I say why not? Being like everyone else is so boring.
3. What do you think of me? A better question would be, "Why the hell do I care?"
4. This one was just stupid. Skipped it. Sorry.
5. People say that what we're all seeking is the perfect diet...or maybe it's just me.
6. The image I cherish most is a picture taken of my girls at Don's and my renewal. They look simply gorgeous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling out, tomorrow my plans include driving out to Applegate to meet Don's dad's cousin, or something like that (extended family still confuses me since I haven't had any since I was 16) and Sunday, I want to go out to coffee with Don!
This picture is how I feel right now...
A little lost sheep, out on a limb, freaking out, not being able to pull myself up, but not wanting to fall any farther down. I know I put myself here, and I feel too guilty to call for help. Besides, which way is actually *up*? I've been out here so long, the sky is reflecting the ground and the ground is reflecting the sky.
Didn't look like this when I started...