1. Johnny Weir is someone I could care less about. Who the hell is he anyway?
2. Haven't watched a moment of the 2010 Olympics and I am just fine with that.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud...okay, I'm sorry, I use *a lot* of sayings and metaphors, but I have never ever heard "remain tight in a bud", unless we are talking about flowers. This is stupid...
4. Scream at the top of your lungs if you get an urge...it is a great way to release tension.
5. Having sweet dreams is for the weak...mwahahahaha. Sorry, been having more than my normal share of nightmares lately...
6. What does it take to make the ultimate chocolate chip coconut cookies?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe having some time with Don tonight, since he hasn't come home before 7 in almost 2 weeks, tomorrow my plans include um, something involving housework I am sure and Sunday, I want to go to church...yippee!
Cabin fever. It is real. For those who are blessed to live in warmer climates like El Paso, cabin fever is just a campy movie. I can't do this anymore. I am losing my fracking mind. Cold all the time, and I do mean *ALL* the time, boots, big ass coats, snow, no color, no leaves, no flowers, no sunlight that warms the skin. I am tired of being trapped indoors. I am sick of having to speed up to 60 just to get into my driveway. I hate it here.
Look, I am going to go now. I won't come back until I can say something happy and sparkly and smooshy and full of bubbles and rainbow pooping ponies. I guess I just lack what some of you bloggy people, with your springtime crafts and pictures, have.
No, life doesn't suck, but when you are depressed and alone, it sure feels like it.
I pray that all of you have a wonderful Friday, I really do :).