The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, January 9, 2010

friday fill in on saturday

1. There are places in my heart that no one will ever see.

2.
I will do everything I can to blow those clouds away.

3. Standing in the
middle of the street will get you crushed like a grape.

4.
All my love, all my kissin', you don't know what you been a-missin', oh boy, when you're with me, oh boy, the world can see that you were meant for me.

5. He went out tiger hunting
and came back less an apendage.

6.
I can never keep my mind from wandering, nor do I really try to.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting laundry, tomorrow my plans include finishing laundry and Sunday, I want to not even look at the laundry!


No comments: