The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, November 21, 2009

saturday 9

This is from Mejis, my new sister from another mister...

Saturday 9: Talking in Your Sleep

1. Has anyone in your life talked in their sleep? The hubs. He giggles...like a girl. Cracks me up. Scares me a tad too...

2. What do you like about fall? the smell of the air

3. Do you have an addictive personality? Why, yes I do. Coffee, coke (the drinkable version), vampires and zombies, horror in general, alcohol on a bad day...yup, I do.

4. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? My hubs bought me my new Zune HD 32 gb with touchscreen...and a new vacuum. Now I can listen to Tokio Hotel and clean the floors at the same time. Beautiful thing that.

5. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Fook no. Not now, not ever. My father cheated on my mom openly for years, and I swear I'd be damned if I ever did that.

6. Are you happy with where you are in life? Physically, hell no. I'd rather be in Texas any day of the week and a crapload thinner. Spiritually, I can use some work. Other than that, I guess I am okay :).

7. Do you believe that you can change someone? You can never change a person. Otherwise, what did you see in them in the first place. You can help them find the right way to go, but change, nope.

8. Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't? Isn't that human nature?

9. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other? You better believe it. Let them try to take him away from me, and I will kill them. Now, make me a decent offer and we will talk...j/k.

3 comments:

MICHELE said...

i love your meme's... but too personal for me to use!

and yes, i'd love to make your some christmas mixes.


miss you--
mich

Anonymous said...

Mine giggles in his sleep, too. I'm never sure if I should laugh or run away. lol

Debbie said...

My youngest daughter sleep walks and talks. Once she came out of her room and wanted to know why I took her cake away. I'm was thinking WTH when I realized she was sleep walking and talking. It is kind of creepy because she comes up with some bizarre stuff sometimes and it is usually very late at night. :)