The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, September 28, 2009

for the week

For Today...
28 September, 2009
`
Outside my Window...
Rain, high winds and low temps. Never really had a summer but autumn is hitting us fast and hard!
`
I am thinking...
About the nice weekend we had. Stephanie's friend, Sammi, spent the entire weekend with us, and they never fought *once*. They call each other "twin" and for good reason lol. The trip to the Coca-cola plant was very interesting. Seeing the plant cranking out soda and learning about their goal of being a zero waste facility was really cool.
`
From the learning rooms...
Nope, nothing again. Sorry. I'm a loser...
`
I am thankful for...
Fun weekends.
`
From the kitchen...
Coffee...yup that covers it.
`
I am wearing...
Sweat pants, tshirt, big sweater
`
I am reading...
"Fool" by Christopher Moore
`
I am hoping...
That Savannah feels better after our doctors' visit. She started complaining of an earache on and off last week, but Sunday morning she spiked a 102 temp. Obviously, it isn't just going to go away.
`
I am creating...
Not sure...I'll get back to you on that one
`
I am hearing...
The news, which I need to turn off because it is pissing me off, cars driving too fast
`
Around the house...
Something, I'm sure.
`
One of my favorite things...
Eh...air?
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Day off for the girls tomorrow, nothing major, at least not yet.

Picture Thought For The Day:

Adventures in Wiley's Backyard :)...


~*~WARNING~*~ Personal Opinion Zone:

Two things:

Roman Polanski...sigh...I hate men who prey on young girls, but an arrest *32* years later? Just a touch late, don't you think?? Give me a break. They won't arrest men who do that crap *today*!

Governor Granholm. I didn't vote for her. I hate her. Michigan is being threatened with *another* partial state-wide governmental shut-down. Yeah, this happens *often* here! Prison funds, cut. Library funds, cut. School funds, cut. Police and Fire funds, cut. Notice something *not* being cut?? Granholm's paycheck. Go figure...

4 comments:

Debbie said...

You know, I was thinking the same thing about Roman this morning when I heard it on the radio on the way in to work. And shall we calculate the odds on him actually serving any real jail time?

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Unfortunately, slim to none. His name and people got him off last time (no matter what they say), so going through this song and dance now is pointless.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

this may sound a bit re-dundant, but we'll have to wait and see what develops, if he is guilty of it I would love to see him in jail.

xooxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I read it in the newspaper this morning, and if he is guilty of a child crime, I will love to see him behind bars. We must protect children, always and forever.

xooxoxoxoxoxoxox