The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, August 21, 2009

friday fill in

1. My name is Alice, and I remember everything.

2. Dear Mom, I want you to know I don't go a day without wishing you were still here with me.

3. Is that my knee making that noise!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of slapping every stupid person I come across, and that is damned hard.

5. I'm saving a big ole sloppy kiss just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list a professional lampworking set-up would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Sierra to visit her friend in Monroe, tomorrow my plans include general hanging out and Sunday, I want to go to Uncle Bobby's retirement party and pick Sierra back up!

3 comments:

MICHELE said...

who's alice???

how long will you be in el paso?
your trip is coming really fast now!

mich

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Alice is from the "Resident Evil" movies and games. The line I used is from "Resident Evil: Apocalypse".

I will be in EP from the 2nd to the 8th. I am uber-excited, but at the same time, it stinks that I won't be here for the girls first day of school :(.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of slapping every stupid person I come across, and that is damned hard.


:) Can I join you?