The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, August 7, 2009

friday fill in

1. Bbq'ing is my favorite summertime dinner activity.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Pretty In Pink (Rest In Peace Mr. Hughes).

3. My husband's freshly shaved head is something I love to touch. It's wierd, but it calms me down lol.

4. The full moon is gorgeous when it shines down the desert floor.

5. I could use a shower right now.

6. When daylight fades the night comes. God made it that way on purpose.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making Baked Potato and Cheddar soup and watching "Race To Witch Mountain" with the fam, tomorrow my plans include sending Don to a Goodrich Alumni golf outting, Stephanie to help out at a car wash, and me and the girls will just hang, and Sunday, I want to maybe go to church!

The Franklin Mountains as seen from Loop 375 that takes you from NE El Paso, all the way around the city and back to I-10. The creation of this road was God-send.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny,

I think you inspired me, and I am boiling a large potato for dinner with some frozen vegetables, and a PorterHouse steak.

A chunk of French Bread, and a movie and or some reading.

Sunday, I am hanging with homework, and then in the evening I am going for a walk along the beach with Cassidy the dog, and Bob by pal the owner, tonight I will talk to my girlfriend, and remember your kindness.

Thank you,
love,
Jesse