The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, July 10, 2009

friday fill in

1. The last thing I ate was a piece of garlic cheese toast and a Starburst while watching "Cowboy Bebop" with Stephanie last night.

2. A venti iced Caramel Macchiato with light ice is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it floods and turns everything to mud.

4. Savannah was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are things that people need to a) know you want, b) give correctly, ie letting go when you should and not holding on too tight, c) give you children at least a 1000 times a day, every day, for eternity.

6. I am in desperate need of extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include yardwork and Sunday, I want to finish laundry!


I wanted to share this pic of a wildflower Sierra found when we went to Lake Huron. It sure is purty :).



\IiiI

No comments: