The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, July 27, 2009

for the week

For Today...
27 July, 2009
`
Outside my Window...
Lots of sun after lots of rain yesterday
`
I am thinking...
I still need to sell something badly, I have to scan some of Don's old Army pics into the computer and I am afraid to hear certain answers to certain questions.
`
From the learning rooms...
Nuffin
`
I am thankful for...
Good weekends
`
From the kitchen...
The sound of the dishwasher
`
I am wearing...
Grey sweatpants, Don's t-shirt, socks, hair in ponytail in preparation for my treadmill time
`
I am reading...
"The Lust Lizard Of Melancholy Cove" and book three in the Black Dagger Brotherhood.
`
I am hoping...
To start seeing even the smallest results
`
I am creating...
not a darn thing at the moment
`
I am hearing...
the t.v., Sierra singing to herself
`
Around the house...
Needs a pick up
`
One of my favorite things...
Short timers list for El Paso.
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Bible study, getting Don ready for his time at Black Lake this weekend
`
A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You:
My treadmill experience. Granted, I'm not a man and I don't wear green polyester workout onesies, but you get the idea....


No comments: