The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, June 19, 2009

friday fill in




And...here we go!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting your life to become a scene from "Taken".

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a day without me being sarcastic!

3. Sex is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. Good for the moment, but then there is always a mess to clean up.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy being dead and leaving it to the self-absorbed, uneducated, moronic sympathizers. (I don't mean anyone inparticular, this is just my general feel about politics lol)

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine socks and a laundry basket and make a clean bedroom!!!

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without garlic, Texas Hot Salt or a cold beer in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include another graduation party (this stupid state and their "open houses") and Sunday, I want to celebrate Father's Day!

2 comments:

MICHELE said...

#3?

you're nuts Penny!!!!!!!!

Mich.

Lisa said...

That's a tasty pic! Yummmmy! And no calories in the pic! LOL I didn't do this fill-in; just couldn't think of answers to put. You did well!

I never knew that our Michigan-style open houses weren't the norm until this year! LOL