The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, June 5, 2009

friday fill in

And...here we go!

1. There's no place like a home in Texas.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been err....food?

3. *sing song* The ugly old troll goes bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk through the forest leads to mosquito bites the size of Buicks.

5. I'd kill for some good news.

6. When all is said and done, I still rule.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Root beer floats, tomorrow my plans include graduation parties and Sunday, I want to do some beading with new goodies from Gnome!



3 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks like I'm up there in "Damned Yankee" land!

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

ROFL!

Yes...I've had the Mosquito bites the size of buicks. Alaska grows 'em bigger than even Minnesota!

Stacey said...

Your map is hilarious! I guess I'm from Swampland! Now I live in the land of midges and lousy food. What I wouldn't give for Taco Bell. Yes, compared to here, that's gourmet food. Even my Ian is pining for Taco Bell. It's another Black Sweater Day... so much so that I stayed home from my dopey little job today. Sheesh! Blessings to you! <><