Found this on a friend's blog, so here we go:
1. What are your current obsessions: I have decided to try my hand at felting, still doing the seed bead thing, I am obsessed with not being like other "christians", and japanese boy band/screamo bands like Dong Bang Shin Ki and Dir En Grey...sooo cool lol!
Dir En Grey
Dong Bang Shin Ki
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Jeans, always jeans, jewelry, and anything linen or soft cotton. I'd wear shorts and dresses if I weren't so fat...
3. What was your favourite childhood meal? My mom's schnitzel and lemon merange pie. She was a wonderful cook.
4. Last thing you bought? For me, my favorite lip gloss "Pink Cadillac" Lip Polish from Maybelline. Meijers, in their conspiracy against me, no longer carries it. Had to go to Rite Aid. For the family, food.
5. What are you listening to? At the moment, the "Twilight" soundtrack while the girls are playing Mario Kart on the Wii.
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? Unbelievably simple. I would be Dymphna. She is the Patron Saint of the Insane...need I explain?
7. Favourite holiday spots? El Paso and San Antonio, well, anywhere in Texas, and Newberry, Michigan
8. Reading right now? "Sword Song" by Bernard Cornwell
9. Four words to describe yourself? Loving, hopeful, caring and lonely
10. Guilty pleasure? Chocolate, always and forever.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? The Eddie Izzard program I saw the other day, uber-stressful situations where if you don't laugh, someone loses an eye.
12. Favourite thing to do? Beading and felting, jumping to conclusions
13. Planning to travel to next? Texas, thank you Lord Jesus
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? My iced coffee made with Mexican Spiced Chocolate Pinon Coffee
15. When did you last get tipsy? Aww, hell, it's been years, but now that I am not a Nazarene anymore, hopefully soon lol
16. Favourite ever film? Err, A Knight's Tale and Dawn Of The Dead
17. Care to share some wisdom? With my feelings of betrayal and friendlessness right now, absolutely not.
18. Song you can’t get out of your head? "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed
19. What one object would you save from a housefire? Don't care about material things enough anymore to save anything if it means losing my family.
20. What is your aim in life? To be me, tattoos and all, to love no matter what, to see the real and be the real, to do what God asks me and not what man expects of me. To be.