1. If we had no winter I would be ecstatic. I lived without the crap for 22 years, I could live without it *forever*!!!
2. The fact that people still support Obama is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I would do it with my eyes open.
4. I do more than the average Army soldier inside of four and twenty hours. (I'm a mom and a veteran...argue with me)
5. If you've never been thrilled about getting the opportunity to start fresh again some place new, you must be dead (or a lifetime Michigander...y'all *never* leave! Believe me, the world does not drop off sharply at the Michigan/Ohio border!)
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is normal, but for heavens sake, can't we leave the whole winter part to Hallmark cards and snowglobes?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the new "Underworld" movie, tomorrow my plans include the same ole same ole and Sunday, I want to enjoy my last Sunday service at our old church! Me, being the only level-headed *female* in a male staring contest, got all the crap straightened out. Sunday, we will be saying goodbye *the right way*! You want it done right? Ask a woman!!!!!!
I wanna go home.....