The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, March 16, 2009

a new week

For Today... 16 March, 2009
`

Outside my Window... Blue sky, sunshine, a tad bit of warmth, birds singing, and best of all NO SNOW!!!

`
I am thinking...about taking the day off tomorrow for my birthday, work needing to be done today, and the fact that I have been hit hard by spring fever.
`
From the learning rooms... phonics, math, science, history, more work on our hallway solar system (pics later)
`
I am thankful for...my family, a good rare steak and the sunshine
`
From the kitchen... Nuffin
`
I am wearing... Jeans that are too big, but only because they are, orange shirt I bought with Naomi a few years ago, unmatched socks, hair in ponytail
`
I am reading... M.C. Beaton book
`
I am hoping...To do some more beadwork and get off my butt soon
`
I am creating...beadstuff that makes no sense because I have no idea what I am doing
`
I am hearing... birds outside, cars driving by
`
Around the house...a tad bit of pick-up needs to occur except for in the laundry room, which I gutted and made usable for the first time in a long time!   A touch of laundry and a sweep-up became D-day in the basement lol
`
One of my favorite things... zombie killer games
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Co-op Friday, worship practice Wednesday, day off for my birthday on Tuesday, maybe having a kid-free weekend :)
`
A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You:  a couple of things...




A few treasures:  first, the Wii game my fam got me as an early birthday present.  It is called "Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop".  Zombie killing, blood spilling, brain squishing game.  I LOVE IT!!!!!

Next in line are the new Glade air fresheners I purchased with some of the coupons I got in the mail a few days ago.  I had sent off for them *weeks* ago, and had actually forgotten I sent for them.  I also got a new candle, but that is making my bead cubby downstairs smell heavenly, and a free bottle of oatmeal lotion from Suave *for free*.  It was free from another coupon I sent off for a million years ago.

Last but not least, the newest flavor from the Coke Company, Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.  They 86'ed my Diet Cherry Vanilla to make way for this new one.  It is good, but still, it isn't cherry vanilla.  My SIL gave me the first three cans off the line to try out.  It pays to have a person on the inside.


My beautiful daughters, Stephanie (13), Sierra (9), and Savannah (7)



Two froggie presents.  The first one is from my friend Theresa.  She also gave me a windchime plaque that I forgot to take a pic of...oops.

The second one is a frog gazing ball Don and the girls gave me for the garden.  It's so sparkly :).

It's funny. I actually got a birthday card from the guy who sold me my car two years ago.  At least he cares...right lol??

Tomorrow is the official day, being spent doing what I do every day...housework lol.

Have a happy day and happy pre-St. Patrick's Day :).

\IiiI

2 comments:

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

You've had Spring Fever from the moment I met you! :) Hee!

I have the FEVER too...and the First Day of Spring ushers in a STORM with snow here in Nevada.

OH THE JOY OF IT ALL!

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

ps: that picture of your kiddos is great. :)