The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i gotted an award (and i'm giving it too!)

My friend Michelle at Sleepy Cat Hollow thinks I am nice enough to give a Friendship Award to :).  This is what she said about me:

3 ~ DIOSA DOMESTICA De La LOCURA ~ Well, Penny is one of my new Crazy Friends.:) Life is certainly more interesting knowing she’s out there in this great big world!

I make the world interesting!  Now *that* is a compliment in my book!

Here are the rules that go with such a prestigious award:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to those bloggers who must choose at least 5 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Here are my award winners:

1) Stacey at "A Lamb In The Field": my bloggy friend in Scotland.  She posts the most beautiful pictures of her Highland home, and her blog just has a way of lifting your spirits.

2)  April's Atelier:  A fellow Michigan dweller, she is unbelievably talented in the ways of quilting.  She also has a way of looking outside, seeing the same snow, and making it seem...okay :).

3) AllyJo's Erudition: My fellow Texan...the one person who can *truly* understand what homesick to a Texas girl can mean.  Beautiful smile, beautiful heart...what more can I say.  I love you Mikey ;)!

4)  Michele from Smile, Wink, Nod!  A co-op buddy bud, talented (even though she won't admit to it), fun, sweet, all-around cool person to converse with.  For an "unschooler", she has a teaching ability that is unrivaled!  Besides, I love her hair...

5)  Lisa from Cornerstone Home Learning:  Another co-op buddy bud, what can I say? I wanna just crawl inside and pick her amazing homeschooling, and novel writing, brain!

Sorry, but *~*HONORABLE MENTIONS*~* go to Pamela Camaya of the secret squirrel club blog :), Robyn Parton of Parton My Dust and Jesse Mendez of The Art Of Jesse.  Pamela is a sweetie above all else with adventures to share, Robyn just recently went back to the realm of public schooling and a clean home (and I *miss* her!!), and Jesse is one of *the* most talented painters I have seen in a long, long time!

I absolutely recommend you go to these lovely ladies', and gentlemen's, blogs and check them out.  The world is so full of incredible, fascinating, spectacular people...these are but a few.

::abrazos y besos::

Penny \IiiI


6 comments:

Pamela said...

Ah, gee, thanks!

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

:) Glad you passed on your award!

I saw a bumper sticker on a truck while driving home yesterday and immediately thought of you.

DISPLACED TEXAN

Stacey said...

Thank you, Penny! That was really sweet of you to think of me! Rosebud thanks you, too!

MICHELE said...

thanks penny!
your the best!

see you in the morning...
mich.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, lovely thing to pass along! Thank you so much! Take care...

Sweet Woodruff said...

Hey chickadee. Thank you for thinking of me. I feel so...so...so awarded.

Yeah, I'm homesick too. I'm going to post a bunch of pictures of wildflowers as soon as I can.

You are AWESOME. Stay warm.