The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, February 9, 2009

the view...without the snippy beatches

For Today... 9 February, 2009
`
Outside my Window... I've actually been up since 6. The snow is melting, it is 22 degrees with the temp going *up* (Balki happy dance). I wish I could have gotten a good pic of the moon this morning. It was so bright that I thought one of my neighbors had installed a flood light!
`
I am thinking... Wow, the sky looks periwinkle right now...cool.
`
From the learning rooms... Bible study, maybe co-op, usual worky work.
`
I am thankful for... Pray-as-you-go and freedom.
`
From the kitchen... The sound of the dishwasher and Mickey getting into something that will probably get him beaten. I'm thinking more coffee needs to be made...
`
I am wearing... Silk red pj pants, grey t-shirt, no socks (can you believe it?? well, I am still curled up with my feet next to the heater, but I digress...), hair in ponytail.
`
I am reading... More "Scrapbook Mysteries" and Genesis.
`
I am hoping... That today is nice and smooth...
`
I am creating...nothing at the moment.
`
I am hearing... Silence, minus the bell on Mickey's collar.
`
Around the house...Looks good, clean enough for now.
`
One of my favorite things... second chances and new beginnings.
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... board meeting tonight, usual schooling
`
A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You... Another kitty pic of sorts, but this guy is a happy kitty. I don't feel *this* great, but I am close, and I am going to hold on to this feeling for as long as possible.
`

`

Do any of y'all ever get those moments when you hear something that you have heard before, but it suddenly takes on a new, I don't know, twist? A time when you take a phrase or, for me this morning listening to Pray-as-you-go, a scripture, and a light goes on saying, "This is how I see this right now. This is how I feel"? I did, and I haven't felt that in a long time. I will explain in another post later today. Some of you may laugh at me, but that is okay. Laugh, shrug and roll your eyes (my personal favorite heehee), but maybe, just maybe, it will make you go hmmmmm too :).

Oh, and one more thing. I found this website this morning:

http://store.texas.com/index.html

I do have a birthday coming soon....(hint wink wink hint)...

\IiiI

4 comments:

MICHELE said...

GOOD MORNING PENNY...

Do you belong to two co-ops?

I love the picture of the cats!!!
They don't spook me like your others...EEEEEKS!

It sounds like you're doing better..it's gotta be the weather change, ya think?

Miss you!
Mich.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Good Morning!

Enjoy your Michigan Heat Wave! :)

Lisa said...

I love when something old seems new or fresh. I'm glad you had that experience recently!! Makes everything seem hopeful!

Wee Pip said...

I'm loving this weather too. Ahhhhh (happy sigh). It's only early Feb, so I know it can't last, but I'm going to soak it in while I can:)