The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, February 20, 2009

friday fill in

1-3 are courtesy of Mar this week.

1. Give me a plane ticket and I'll never come back to Michigan again. (especially with another 4-8 inches of snow coming tomorrow. I never suffered from Seasonal Affective Disorder until I moved here.)

2. Whenever whatever.

3. I wish I wasn't here.

4. I can't remember the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world you have to temper sanity with massive amounts of insanity.

6. Other than this one, The Art Of Jesse is the last blog I commented on. (although, naturally, my entire comment was obliterated by the gods of the comment box!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include nothing and Sunday, I want to do nothing.

No comments: