The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, January 2, 2009

friday fill-in #something-or-other


1. The world is a scary, fascinating, beautiful place that I want my family and I to explore.

2. "Tomorrow. You. Me. Starbucks." was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder why I am perpetually tired.

4. A period should be put at the end of all things. (quite frankly, I didn't get this one at all)

5. There's something to be said for fractal art (see below). (and peppermint lol)

6. Texas is where I want to be again soon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing much at all but enjoying Don's last days home on vacation, tomorrow my plans include more nothing and Sunday, I want to have Chinese food and well, do nothing.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eat and eggroll for me.
Note: period at the end of sentence..but, I want to use "!!!!"

Your Pal, Mich.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

I knew a grad student in Geology Engineering that worked with fractals...just loved the pictures he showed us.

Pamela said...

That's my kind of weekend - nothing, nothing, nothing and Chinese food!

Pamela

Lisa said...

Starbucks isn't nothing!