Found the first FFI on my friend Robyn's site, then went to Lisa's and found this one. What the heck, right?
1. I'd really like some warm sunshine, mountains and cactus right now.
2. F*** me are the words you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. (Yes, I say it often, even if I don't stub my toe, so there lol)
3. Possession is 9/10ths of the law, unless you are a jerk, then you take it all, not thinking of who you are taking something special away from.
4. I want to go on an adventure with Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like flesh and zombie teeth, or chips and taco dip, or Corona and lime.
6. Conversations with stupid, big mouthed, opinionated, poopy people just go on and on. (Until you feed them to the aforementioned zombie...)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie, tomorrow my plans include taking a break from life and Sunday, church, food, Superbowl, scrapbooking, in that order! ( just add these to the fill in below...they go together, I promise.)