The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

almost over

Hard to believe that 2008 ends tomorrow night. This year has gone by in a flash, that is for sure. Vacations, good times, not so good times, friends, family, changes...and now we get to start all over again. The best part of that is we have a clean slate, just like at the beginning of a new school year: everyone starts with 100% and it is up to you what you do with it. What are you going to do with yours? I have a lot that I want to accomplish, but I refuse to continue to beat myself over the head if I don't do it all perfectly. That will be a first, eh?

Here are some pictures from my ever-loving new hot pink camera from Christmas Eve:

Bunch o' family, from left to right we have: Caitlyn Frostic (twin #1), her mom Traci, Reagan Frostic, my daughter Stephanie, Gabrielle Frostic (twin #2), Patti Clements, Robbie Clements and my middle daughter, Sierra.
`

`
Here we have Linda Clements, the sheep lady and Don's aunt, Virginia White, grandmother, great-grandmother and matriarch extraordinaire, and Patti Clements.
`

`
A few of the guys, Bobby Clements, Don's uncle and sheep guy, Don, the big guy himself, and Matt Frostic.
`
`
Here is icky old me, caught on camera checking out two of my Christmas goodies from Linda: two dark chocolate bars from World Market, one made with bits of sea salt and the other with Chipotle peppers. Nummy!
`
`
Last, but not least, the world's greatest gift, Guitar Hero: World Tour Complete Kit!!! Drums, Mic, and Guitar for the Wii. My hubby loves us a lot!
`

`

I will put up more as I get them going. You know, I hate the fact that I hate pictures of myself, I really do, but I do know why I hate them so much. Three things: my nose, my multiple chins and the fact that I always look tired, no matter how rested I am. I won't have my nose done, I can work on the chins, and have no idea what to do about the tired look. I will have to work on all that.

So, there it is. I am going to make some popcorn and pop in the new Mummy movie. Take care y'all, and we'll talk again tomorrow :).

\IiiI

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing the pix, Penny! I think you look great!

Pamela said...

Looks like you all had a fun holiday and you look great! I can't tell you how many I know got Guitar Hero for Christmas and are loving it!

Happy New Year,
Pamela