The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

where'd it all go?


Did I lose something?
`
Yes, as a matter of fact.
`
Time.
`
This year has gone by so incredibly fast in my opinion. Suddenly, it is time for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and unpleasant changes in weather. Seems like just yesterday I was in South Haven in the sun wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts, and now I'm wearing sweaters and skully socks. It's crazy.
`
Today is the 30th of September...tomorrow it will be New Year's Eve. My 6 year old will soon be 7, my father will have been gone 2 years, and my 20 year High School Reunion will be one day closer. I don't really look any older, or even feel any older, or any wiser, but I know it is happening...well, maybe not the wiser part lol.
`
I think I need to start concentrating on today instead of worrying about tomorrow, because soon tomorrow will be yesterday...deep, eh? But you get what I mean.
`
I think along with time, someplace I lost my mind too.
`
If you see a white rabbit, ask him from my brain back please.
`
\IiiI

No comments: