The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

almost there

Well, my computer has its main brain back, but now the fun fun fun task of re-installing a bucket-load of information and stuff.

Okay, so, not fun.

Tedious, yes.

Fun, no.

You know how hard it is to figure out how to get everything to go back where it all began? Oh lordy.

Atleast the video/audio doesn't skip anymore. That was the entire reason for this hoopla: my video/audio skipped like crazy, making it impossible to watch or listen to anything without feeling like I was on drugs.

I think I will set this baby aside and go to bed. Sleep, that would work, eh?

Until tomorrow my nightcrawling lovies...

\IiiI

No comments: